German translation of 'prejudiced'
voreingenommen (against gegen)
⇒ to be prejudiced in favour of sb/sth
für jdn/etw voreingenommen sein
⇒ to be racially prejudiced
Example Sentences Including 'prejudiced'
`What you're really saying is I'm too partial and prejudiced to be allowed near him.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Or be prejudiced about her motives, either, before they were fully explained.The Image of Laura
But was he the most obvious, or was I prejudiced because I didn't much like him?SOMEBODY (2002)
Trends of 'prejudiced'
View usage over:
⇒ his prejudice against ...
seine Voreingenommenheit gegen ...
⇒ to have a prejudice against sb/sth
gegen jdn/etw voreingenommen sein
⇒ racial prejudice
Example Sentences Including 'prejudice'
But the prejudice of the public against such a practice is too great.The Complete Stories Volume 2
By the laws of Robotics, he'd be incapable of harming humans, incapable of tyranny, of corruption, of stupidity, of prejudice.The Complete Stories Volume 2
But he knew the voice was lying, blinded by prejudice and the blood of his family which had been so freely spilt.Wall Games
'prejudiced' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَحَامِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: preconceituoso preconceituosa
- Chinese: 怀偏见的
- Croatian: pun predrasuda
- Czech: předpojatý
- Danish: fordomsfuld
- Dutch: bevooroordeeld
- European Spanish: tener prejuicios
- Finnish: ennakkoluuloinen
- French: partial
- German: voreingenommen
- Greek: προκατειλημμένος προκατειλημμένη
- Italian: prevenuto prevenuta
- Japanese: 偏見をもった
- Korean: 편견을 가진
- Norwegian: forutinntatt
- Polish: uprzedzony uprzedzona
- Portuguese: preconceituoso preconceituosa
- Romanian: cu idei preconcepute prejudiciată, prejudiciați, prejudiciate
- Russian: предвзятый предвзятая
- Spanish: predispuesto predispuesta
- Swedish: fördomsfull fördomsfullt
- Thai: มีอคติ
- Turkish: önyargılı
- Ukrainian: упереджений
- Vietnamese: có thành kiến
Translation of prejudiced from the Collins English to German Dictionary