German translation of 'rebrand'
Example Sentences Including 'rebrand'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It plans to rebrand its new business sales under the Friends Life name during the early part of next year.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
The rebrand will include a new logo and new jackets for ski club reps.The Sun (2010)
Trends of 'rebrand'
Used Rarely. rebrand is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'rebrand' in Other Languages
British English: rebrand VERB
To rebrand a product or organization means to present it to the public in a new way, for example by changing its name or appearance.
There are plans to rebrand many stores.
- American English: rebrand
- Brazilian Portuguese: reformular
- Chinese: 重塑 >某产品或机构
- European Spanish: renovar la imagen
- French: donner une nouvelle image de marque à
- German: ein neues Markenimage geben
- Italian: dare una nuova immagine a
- Japanese: >イメージを変える商品・企業の
- Korean: > 새롭게 선보이다브랜드를
- European Portuguese: reformular
- Spanish: renovar la imagen
Translation of rebrand from the Collins English to German Dictionary