German translation of 'sea change'
Example Sentences Including 'sea change'
Perhaps it was the presence of Petra but some sea change -- Frances could not put her finger on what it was -- seemed to have occurred.INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)
Trends of 'sea change'
View usage over:
'sea change' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: mudança radical
- Chinese: > 彻底改变在态度、行为上的
- European Spanish: cambio radical
- French: changement radical
- German: totale Veränderung
- Italian: cambiamento radicale
- Japanese: 著しい変貌
- Korean: 상전벽해와 같은 변화
- Portuguese: mudança radical
- Spanish: cambio radical
Translation of sea change from the Collins English to German Dictionary