German translation of 'senior citizen'
Example Sentences Including 'senior citizen'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Let's give a moment first to the senior citizens.Times, Sunday Times (2008)
Trends of 'senior citizen'
Used Rarely. senior citizen is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'senior citizen' in Other Languages
British English: senior citizen /ˈsiːnjə ˈsɪtɪzn/ NOUN
A senior citizen is a person who is old enough to receive an old-age pension.
...services for senior citizens.
- American English: senior citizen
- Arabic: مُتَقَدِّمٌ في السِّنّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: pessoa idosa
- Chinese: 老年公民
- Croatian: starija osoba
- Czech: osoba důchodového věku
- Danish: pensionist
- Dutch: 65-plusser
- European Spanish: persona de la tercera edad
- Finnish: eläkeläinen
- French: personne âgée
- German: Senior
- Greek: υπερήλικας
- Italian: anziano
- Japanese: 高齢者
- Korean: 노인
- Norwegian: pensjonist
- Polish: starsza osoba
- European Portuguese: pessoa idosa
- Romanian: cetățean în vârstă
- Russian: пенсионер
- Spanish: persona de la tercera edad
- Swedish: pensionär
- Thai: พลเมืองอาวุโส
- Turkish: yaşlı vatandaş
- Ukrainian: громадянин похилого віку
- Vietnamese: người già
Translation of senior citizen from the Collins English to German Dictionary