German translation of 'singer-songwriter'
Example Sentences Including 'singer-songwriter'
But olives or no olives, it was the kind of summer retreat a world famous singer-songwriter and screenwriter really ought to have.FALLEN WOMEN (2002)
Trends of 'singer-songwriter'
View usage over:
'singer-songwriter' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: cantor compositor cantora compositora
- Chinese: 创作歌手
- European Spanish: cantautor cantautora
- French: compositeur-interprète
- German: Liedermacher Liedermacherin
- Italian: cantautore cantautrice
- Japanese: シンガーソングライター
- Korean: 가수 겸 작곡가
- Portuguese: artista que compõe e canta as suas próprias canções
- Spanish: cantautor cantautora
Translation of singer-songwriter from the Collins English to German Dictionary