German translation of 'sunglasses'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'sunglasses'
Used Occasionally. sunglasses is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'sunglasses' in Other Languages
British English: sunglasses /ˈsʌnˌɡlɑːsɪz/ NOUN
Sunglasses are spectacles with dark lenses to protect your eyes from bright sunlight.
She put on a pair of sunglasses.
- American English: sunglasses
- Arabic: نَظَّاراتٌ شَمْسِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: óculos de sol
- Chinese: 太阳镜
- Croatian: sunčane naočale
- Czech: sluneční brýle
- Danish: solbriller
- Dutch: zonnebril
- European Spanish: gafas de sol
- Finnish: aurinkolasit
- French: lunettes de soleil
- German: Sonnenbrille
- Greek: γυαλιά ηλίου
- Italian: occhiali da sole
- Japanese: サングラス
- Korean: 선글라스
- Norwegian: solbriller
- Polish: okulary przeciwsłoneczne
- European Portuguese: óculos de sol
- Romanian: ochelari de soare
- Russian: солнцезащитные очки
- Spanish: gafas de sol
- Swedish: solglasögon
- Thai: แว่นตากันแดด
- Turkish: güneş gözlüğü
- Ukrainian: сонцезахисні окуляри
- Vietnamese: kính râm
Translation of sunglasses from the Collins English to German
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock German with the Paul Noble method
Take your German to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete German Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!