German translation of three-dimensional
Example Sentences Including 'three-dimensional'
An image appeared in front of him, life-size, three-dimensional , evidently made of light.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
Millions of individual neurons, like tiny, glowing red spiders, were packed into a three-dimensional web.The Broken God
Trends of 'three-dimensional'
View usage over:
- to be in three-D
- (also three-dimensional)
Example Sentences Including 'three-D'
'three-dimensional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: ثُلَاثِيُّ الَأبْعَاد
- Brazilian Portuguese: tri-dimensional
- Chinese: 三维的
- Croatian: trodimenzionalan trodimenzionalna
- Czech: trojrozměrný
- Danish: tredimensionel
- Dutch: driedimensionaal
- European Spanish: tridimensional
- Finnish: kolmiulotteinen
- French: en trois dimensions
- German: dreidimensional
- Greek: τρισδιάστατος τρισδιάστατη
- Italian: tridimensionale
- Japanese: 立体的な
- Korean: 3차원의
- Norwegian: tredimensjonal
- Polish: trójwymiarowy trójwymiarowa
- Portuguese: tridimensional
- Romanian: tridimensional tridimensional, tridimensională, tridimensionali, tridimensionale
- Russian: трехмерный трехмерная
- Spanish: tridimensional
- Swedish: tredimensionell tredimensionellt
- Thai: สามมิติ
- Turkish: üç boyutlu
- Ukrainian: тривимірний
- Vietnamese: có ba chiều
Translation of three-dimensional from the Collins English to German Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'three-dimensional'