German translation of 'trundle'
- (= push)
- (= pull)
- to trundle in/along/down
Example Sentences Including 'trundle'
The American buckled, then seemed to trundle backwards as in a reversed strip of film of a running man.The Last Raven
They got back into the truck and went forward at a slow trundle for some little while.A Plague of Angels
A complicated mechanism had been set in motion and would trundle on to the bitter end, and he was under the wheels.In Remembrance of Rose
Trends of 'trundle'
View usage over:
'trundle' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: mover-se com dificuldade
- Chinese: > 缓慢行进车辆
- European Spanish: avanzar lentamente y con dificultad
- French: rouler péniblementN
- German: zockeln
- Italian: avanzare a fatica
- Japanese: がたごと走る
- Korean: > 굴러가다자동차가 천천히
- Portuguese: mover-se com dificuldade
- Spanish: avanzar lentamente y con dificultad
Translation of trundle from the Collins English to German Dictionary