German translation of 'unconfirmed'
Example Sentences Including 'unconfirmed'
`Today's Journal de Genève also carries a small, unconfirmed report on the same topic.Cover Story
And the following day that same newspaper carried unconfirmed reports of the murders of the GRU officers in Tallinn.Cover Story
Not even producing a copy of the unconfirmed council minutes for him to read between the lines of, did the trick any more.PROSPECT HILL (2003)
Trends of 'unconfirmed'
View usage over:
'unconfirmed' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: não confimado
- Chinese: 未证实的
- European Spanish: sin confirmar
- French: non confirméN non confirmée
- German: unbestätigt
- Italian: non confermato non confermata
- Japanese: 確認されていない
- Korean: 미확인의
- Portuguese: não confirmado não confirmada
- Spanish: sin confirmar
Translation of unconfirmed from the Collins English to German Dictionary