German translation of water supply
Example Sentences Including 'water supply'
A long time ago there was a well the inhabitants used for their water supply.Cover Story
That means that in a million years, Earth would lose one quarter of 1 per cent of its total water supply !The Complete Stories Volume 2
Had Carline poisoned the water supply , drawn the obscene graffiti on the camera-tower, strangled the chicken?Rushing to Paradise
Trends of 'water supply'
View usage over:
'water supply' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: suprimento de água
- Chinese: 供水
- European Spanish: suministro de agua
- French: alimentation en eauN
- German: Wasserversorgung
- Italian: rifornimento d'acqua
- Japanese: 水道水
- Korean: 상수도
- Portuguese: suprimento de água
- Spanish: suministro de agua
Translation of water supply from the Collins English to German Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.