German translation of 'well-connected'
adjective or well connected adjective
- to be well connected
Beziehungen zu or in höheren Kreisen haben
Example Sentences Including 'well-connected'
Just enough -- or rather, half of just enough -- to keep a well-connected young lady in ballgowns and French maids.The Hardie Inheritance
He must have danced with every daughter of every well-connected family the length and breadth of the island.Yellow Bird
Trends of 'well-connected'
View usage over:
'well-connected' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: bem relacionado
- Chinese: 社会关系优越的
- European Spanish: bien relacionado bien relacionada
- French: qui a des relationsN
- German: mit Beziehungen
- Italian: che ha relazioni altolocate
- Japanese: 有力なコネがある
- Korean: 연줄이 든든한
- Portuguese: bem relacionado bem relacionada
- Spanish: bien relacionado bien relacionada
Translation of well-connected from the Collins English to German Dictionary