German translation of 'womanhood'
- (= women in general)
die Frauen npl
⇒ to reach womanhood
(zur) Frau werden
Example Sentences Including 'womanhood'
Tesla and Phoebe had little in common, beyond their womanhood.EVERVILLE (2001)
It amazed him still that Elaine was available to him, that she had recalled her womanhood to complement his insistent affection.Dansville
Faced with the reality of streets full of vigorous young womanhood , it was hardAn Older Woman
Trends of 'womanhood'
View usage over:
'womanhood' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: qualidade de ser mulher
- Chinese: 女子成年的状态
- European Spanish: condición de mujer
- French: vie de femmeN
- German: Fraulichkeit
- Italian: età adultadi una donna
- Japanese: 女であること
- Korean: 여자임
- Portuguese: qualidade de ser mulher
- Spanish: condición de mujer
Translation of womanhood from the Collins English to German Dictionary