German translation of 'workload'
Example Sentences Including 'workload'
One - this being Decemo Designers - who could double as a model when the workload required it.Death in Fashion
Tomorrow looked like being a day with a heavy workload , nor was dinner at Mrs Lorimer's entirely to be recommended.Coffin in Fashion
Keep the corporate payroll lean by hiring temporary workers when the workload demanded it.Cormorant
Trends of 'workload'
View usage over:
'workload' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: carga de trabalho
- Chinese: 工作量
- European Spanish: volumen de trabajo
- French: charge de travailN
- German: Arbeitsbelastung
- Italian: carico di lavoro
- Japanese: 仕事量
- Korean: 업무량
- Portuguese: carga de trabalho
- Spanish: volumen de trabajo
Translation of workload from the Collins English to German Dictionary