Hindi translation of absent-minded
absent-mindedPowered by COBUILD
Definitions and Translations
An absent-minded person is very forgetful or does not pay attention to what they are doing.
Derived formsabsent-mindedly adverb
अनमने रूप से
⇒ He did it automatically, almost absent-mindedly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'absent-minded'
In absent-minded response, he pointed to a sign at the foot of the escalators.Final Resort
`I know Sir Cedric was absent-minded - but could he really forget he had a wife?Weekend for Murder
Malcolm is a genius, but he's the absent-minded professor type.Seize the Reckless Wind
Trends of 'absent-minded'
View usage over:
'absent-minded' in Other Languages
- Arabic: شاَرِدُ الذِّهْن
- Brazilian Portuguese: distraído distraída
- Chinese: 心不在焉
- Croatian: odsutan duhom odsutna duhom
- Czech: roztržitý
- Danish: åndsfraværende
- Dutch: verstrooid
- European Spanish: distraído distraída
- Finnish: hajamielinen
- French: étourdi indicator not needed here.
- German: geistesabwesend
- Greek: αφηρημένος αφηρημένη
- Italian: distratto distratta
- Japanese: ぼんやりした
- Korean: 멍한
- Norwegian: distré
- Polish: roztargniony roztargniona
- Portuguese: distraído distraída
- Romanian: neatent neatentă, neatenți, neatente
- Russian: рассеянный рассеянная
- Spanish: distraído distraída
- Swedish: tankspridd tankspritt
- Thai: ใจลอย
- Turkish: dalgın
- Ukrainian: неуважний
- Vietnamese: chểnh mảng
Translation of absent-minded from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary