Hindi translation of 'abusive'
abusive /əˈbjuːsɪv अˈब्यूसिव़्/
Abusive language is extremely rude and insulting.
He is accused of using abusive language towards staff.
Someone who is abusive is cruel and violent towards someone else.
दुर्व्यवहार करने वाला[वाली]
...her cruel and abusive parents.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'abusive'
In the end, I stopped inviting him because he got so drunk and so abusive he wasn't any fun.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
Her fear of the marriage bed was not a fear of Llewelyn himself, for he had given her no reason to think he'd be brutal or abusive.Here Be Dragons
Jim had one pretty unpleasant one from a battery farmer in his constituency - abusive , said he could whistle for his vote in the future.Political Suicide
Trends of 'abusive'
View usage over:
'abusive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فاحِش
- Brazilian Portuguese: abusivo abusiva
- Chinese: 侵犯性的
- Croatian: pogrdan pogrdna
- Czech: hrubý jazyk, chování
- Danish: brutal
- Dutch: grof grovebeledigend
- European Spanish: insultante
- Finnish: loukkaava
- French: injurieux injurieuse
- German: beleidigend
- Greek: βάναυσος βάναυση
- Italian: ingiurioso ingiuriosa
- Japanese: 人を罵倒する
- Korean: 욕설을 퍼붓는
- Norwegian: støtende
- Polish: obelżywy obelżywa
- Portuguese: abusivo abusiva
- Romanian: abuziv abuzivă, abuzivi, abuzive
- Russian: оскорбительный оскорбительная
- Spanish: insultante
- Swedish: smädlig smädligt
- Thai: ดูถูก
- Turkish: küfürlü, ağzı bozuk
- Ukrainian: лайливий
- Vietnamese: nhục mạ
Translation of abusive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary