Hindi translation of accused
accusedPowered by COBUILD /əˈkjuːzd अˈक्यूज़्ड्/
Definitions and Translations
The accused refers to the person or people charged with a crime or on trial for it.
⇒ The accused were all members of the same gang. ⇒ The accused is out on bail.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'accused'
He's accused me of being a double agent called the Snow Leopard.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
You don't have to say anything etcetera, etcetera...' The accused looked at Clements.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
The three of them accused me of something which I didn't like being accused of.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
Trends of 'accused'
View usage over:
'accused' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَّهَم
- Brazilian Portuguese: acusado acusada
- Chinese: 被告
- Croatian: optuženik optuženica
- Czech: obžalovaný obžalovaná
- Danish: anklagede
- Dutch: beschuldigde
- European Spanish: acusado acusada
- Finnish: syytetty
- French: accusé
- German: Beschuldigter Beschuldigte
- Greek: κατηγορούμενος
- Italian: imputato imputata
- Japanese: 被告人
- Korean: 피고인
- Norwegian: anklagede
- Polish: oskarżony oskarżona
- Portuguese: acusado acusada
- Romanian: acuzat acuzată, acuzați, acuzate
- Russian: обвиняемый
- Spanish: acusado acusada
- Swedish: anklagade
- Thai: ผู้ต้องหา
- Turkish: sanık
- Ukrainian: обвинувачений
- Vietnamese: bị cáo
Translation of accused from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary