Hindi translation of 'administrator'
administrator /ædˈmɪnɪstreɪtə ऐडˈमिनिस्ट्रेइटअ/
Word forms: administrators
An administrator is a person whose job involves helping to organize and supervise the way that an organization functions.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'administrator'
But by the Galaxy, administrator , we're hampered by the spirit of the entire set-up.The Complete Stories Volume 2
But he is a staunch friend, a damned good administrator , though not an engineer.Doubtful Motives
"There was a pause in which the administrator chewed his lip uncertainly.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Trends of 'administrator'
View usage over:
'administrator' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: administrador administradora
- Chinese: 行政人员
- European Spanish: administrador administradora
- French: administrateur administratrice
- German: Verwalter Verwalterin
- Italian: amministratore amministratrice
- Japanese: 経営者
- Korean: 행정관
- Portuguese: administrador administradora
- Spanish: administrador administradora
Translation of administrator from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary