Hindi translation of 'adversary'
adversary /ˈædvəsəri, Am -seri ˈऐड्व़सअरी Am -सेरी/
Word forms: adversaries
Your adversary is someone you are competing with or fighting against.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'adversary'
Samir picked it up and threw it as part of the same movement, straight at his adversary 's head.Kara Kush
Few recalled the name of Zrze; the world still spoke the name of his adversary , Suleyman 1, the Magnificent.Somewhere East of Life
He could have taken on the best all-in wrestler and broken his adversary 's neck with ease any time.Whistler in the Dark
Trends of 'adversary'
View usage over:
'adversary' in Other Languages
- Arabic: خَصْم
- Brazilian Portuguese: adversário adversária
- Chinese: 敌手
- Croatian: protivnik protivnica
- Czech: protivník protivnice
- Danish: modstander
- Dutch: tegenstander
- European Spanish: adversario adversaria
- Finnish: vastustaja
- French: adversaire
- German: Gegner Gegnerin
- Greek: αντίπαλος
- Italian: avversario
- Japanese: 敵対者
- Korean: 적수
- Norwegian: motstander
- Polish: przeciwnik przeciwniczka
- Portuguese: adversário adversária
- Romanian: adversar adversari
- Russian: противник противница
- Spanish: adversario adversaria
- Swedish: motståndare
- Thai: คู่ต่อสู้
- Turkish: rakip
- Ukrainian: супротивник
- Vietnamese: đối thủ
Translation of adversary from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary