Hindi translation of 'African-American'
Word forms: African-Americans
countable noun, adjective
An African-American is an American whose family originally came from Africa. African-American means relating to African-Americans.
ऐसा अमेरिकी व्यक्ति जिसके पूर्वज अफ्रीका से थे mn/अफ्रीकी पूर्वज वाला अमेरिकी
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'African-American'
-- Thinking aloud -- I'd like my coffee African-American please...THE CHEEK PERFORATION DANCE (2002)
Trends of 'African-American'
View usage over:
'African-American' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: afro-americano afro-americana
- Chinese: 非裔美国人
- European Spanish: afroamericano afroamericana
- French: Afro-Américain Afro-Américaine
- German: Afroamerikaner Afroamerikanerin
- Italian: afroamericano afroamericana
- Japanese: アフリカ系アメリカ人
- Korean: 미국 흑인
- Portuguese: afro-americano afro-americana
- Spanish: afroamericano afroamericana
Translation of African-American from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary