Hindi translation of 'aggressive'
aggressive /əˈɡresɪv अˈग्रेसिव़्/
An aggressive person behaves angrily or violently towards other people.
Some children are much more aggressive than others.
आक्रामक रूप से
...rumours she always aggressively denies.
If you are aggressive in your work or other activities, you behave in a forceful way because you are eager to succeed.
...a very aggressive and competitive executive.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'aggressive'
The grasses were high after the rains, and the mosquitoes large and aggressive.A DARKENING STAIN (2002)
Sometimes Val gets sentimental when she's a bit drunk; sometimes she gets aggressive.SEX (2001)
Now, Daniel thought nervously, the aggressive businessman seemed altogether too eager for Daniel's company.The Unorthodox Murder of Rabbi Moss
Trends of 'aggressive'
View usage over:
'aggressive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عُدْوانِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: agressivo agressiva
- Chinese: 侵犯性的
- Croatian: agresivan agresivan
- Czech: agresivní
- Danish: aggressiv
- Dutch: agressief
- European Spanish: agresivo agresiva
- Finnish: aggressiivinen
- French: agressif agressive
- German: aggressiv
- Greek: επιθετικός επιθετική
- Italian: aggressivo aggressiva
- Japanese: 攻撃的な
- Korean: 공격적인
- Norwegian: aggressiv
- Polish: agresywny agresywna
- Portuguese: agressivo agressiva
- Romanian: agresiv agresivă, agresivi, agresive
- Russian: агрессивный агрессивная
- Spanish: agresivo agresiva
- Swedish: aggressiv aggressivt
- Thai: ก้าวร้าว
- Turkish: saldırgan
- Ukrainian: агресивний
- Vietnamese: hung hăng
Translation of aggressive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary