Hindi translation of 'air-conditioned'
If a room is air-conditioned, the air in it is kept cool and dry by means of a special machine.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'air-conditioned'
She could have sat in the air-conditioned cool of the car, but she was too restless.Compulsion
Although air-conditioned it could be stressful working within its confines.The Image of Laura
There'd be smooth men murmuring into sleeve-mikes, iced water drinking fountains, air-conditioned limousines.Snowline
Trends of 'air-conditioned'
View usage over:
'air-conditioned' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُكَيَّف الهَوَاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: com ar condicionado
- Chinese: 有空调的
- Croatian: klimatiziran klimatizirana
- Czech: klimatizovaný
- Danish: luftkonditioneret
- Dutch: met airconditioning
- European Spanish: con aire acondicionado
- Finnish: ilmastoitu
- French: climatisé
- German: klimatisiert
- Greek: κλιματιζόμενος κλιματιζόμενη
- Italian: climatizzato climatizzata
- Japanese: 空調された
- Korean: 냉난방 장치를 한
- Norwegian: luftavkjølt
- Polish: klimatyzowany klimatyzowana
- Portuguese: com ar condicionado
- Romanian: cu aer condiționat
- Russian: с системой кондиционирования воздуха
- Spanish: con aire acondicionado
- Swedish: luftkonditionerad luftkonditionerat
- Thai: ซึ่งได้ปรับอากาศ
- Turkish: klimalı
- Ukrainian: провітрюваний
- Vietnamese: có điều hoà nhiệt độ
Translation of air-conditioned from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary