Hindi translation of 'air-conditioning'
air-conditioning also air conditioning
Air-conditioning is a method of providing buildings and vehicles with cool air.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'air-conditioning'
She decided against sealing the car windows and turning up the air-conditioning.GALILEE (2001)
Aubrey's nerves jangled and he sought the air-conditioning of the funeral limousine.The Last Raven
Most of the windows had ancient air-conditioning units installed beneath them.CHAMELEON (2002)
Trends of 'air-conditioning'
View usage over:
'air-conditioning' in Other Languages
- Arabic: تَكْيِيف الهَوَاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: ar condicionado
- Chinese: 空调
- Croatian: klimatizacija
- Czech: klimatizace
- Danish: aircondition
- Dutch: airconditioning
- European Spanish: aire acondicionado
- Finnish: ilmastointi
- French: climatisation
- German: Klimaanlage
- Greek: κλιματισμός
- Italian: aria condizionata
- Japanese: 空調
- Korean: 냉난방 장치
- Norwegian: klimaanlegg
- Polish: klimatyzacja
- Portuguese: ar condicionado
- Romanian: aer condiționat
- Russian: кондиционирование воздуха
- Spanish: aire acondicionado
- Swedish: luftkonditionering
- Thai: ระบบปรับอากาศ
- Turkish: klima
- Ukrainian: кондиціювання повітря
- Vietnamese: hệ thống điều hoà nhiệt độ
Translation of air-conditioning from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary