Hindi translation of 'allergic'
allergic /əˈlɜːdʒɪk अˈलअजिक्/
If you are allergic to something, or have an allergic reaction to it, you become ill or get a rash when you eat it, smell it, or touch it.
allergic to something
an allergic reaction/response
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'allergic'
Reeves, who was allergic to cat hair, moved to a different room, without ever losing his good humor or his patience.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
You've had an extreme, and as I say completely unpredictable, allergic response to the peel.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
She was allergic to marijuana: just the whiff of it could give her vertigo.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
Trends of 'allergic'
View usage over:
'allergic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَسَّاس لِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: alérgico alérgica
- Chinese: 过敏的
- Croatian: alergičan alergična
- Czech: alergický
- Danish: allergisk
- Dutch: allergisch
- European Spanish: alérgico alérgica
- Finnish: allerginen
- French: allergique
- German: allergisch
- Greek: αλλεργικός αλλεργική
- Italian: allergico allergica
- Japanese: アレルギーの
- Korean: 알레르기의
- Norwegian: allergisk
- Polish: uczulony uczulona
- Portuguese: alérgico alérgica
- Romanian: alergic alergică, alergici, alergice
- Russian: аллергический аллергическая
- Spanish: alérgico alérgica
- Swedish: allergisk allergiskt
- Thai: แพ้
- Turkish: alerjik
- Ukrainian: алергічний
- Vietnamese: dị ứng
Translation of allergic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary