Hindi translation of 'amazing'
amazing /əˈmeɪzɪŋ अˈमेइज़िङ्/
If something is amazing, it is very surprising and makes you feel pleasure or admiration.
हैरान कर देने वाला
It's the most amazing thing to watch.
It's amazing how people collect so much stuff.
आश्चर्यजनक रूप से
She was an amazingly good cook.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'amazing'
It's amazing what she picks up,' Alexis said, parking in a quiet side street of terraced houses.KICK BACK (2002)
It's amazing how the official atmosphere of a police station can loosen the tongue.The Sound of Murder
It was amazing the way she could twist any situation to her advantage.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'amazing'
View usage over:
'amazing' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُدْهِش
- Brazilian Portuguese: extraordinário extraordinária
- Chinese: 令人惊异的
- Croatian: zapanjujući zapanjujuća
- Czech: úžasný
- Danish: forbløffende
- Dutch: verbazingwekkend
- European Spanish: asombroso asombrosaadmirable
- Finnish: ällistyttävä
- French: merveilleux merveilleuse
- German: erstaunend
- Greek: καταπληκτικός καταπληκτική
- Italian: meraviglioso meravigliosa
- Japanese: 驚くべき
- Korean: 놀라운
- Norwegian: forbausende
- Polish: zdumiewający zdumiewająca
- Portuguese: extraordinário extraordinária
- Romanian: uimitor uimitoare, uimitori, uimitoare
- Russian: изумительный изумительная
- Spanish: asombroso asombrosa
- Swedish: otrolig otroligt
- Thai: น่าประหลาดใจ
- Turkish: hayret verici
- Ukrainian: дивовижний
- Vietnamese: đáng kinh ngạc
Translation of amazing from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary