Hindi translation of 'ambulance'
ambulance /ˈæmbjʊləns ˈऐम्ब्युलन्स्/
Word forms: ambulances
An ambulance is a vehicle for taking people to and from hospital.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'ambulance'
I took him down to the barracks and packed him off in an ambulance.Field of Blood
The ambulance took him to Calleford Hospital where he died without coming round.A Dead Liberty
The keys were tossed to him and he unlocked the back doors of the ambulance.Code Breaker
Trends of 'ambulance'
View usage over:
'ambulance' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سَيَّارَةُ إِسْعاف
- Brazilian Portuguese: ambulância
- Chinese: 救护车
- Croatian: kola hitne pomoći
- Czech: sanitka
- Danish: ambulance
- Dutch: ambulance
- European Spanish: ambulancia
- Finnish: ambulanssi
- French: ambulance
- German: Rettungswagen Rettungswagen
- Greek: ασθενοφόρο
- Italian: ambulanza
- Japanese: 救急車
- Korean: 구급차
- Norwegian: ambulanse
- Polish: karetka pogotowia
- Portuguese: ambulância
- Romanian: ambulanță ambulanțe
- Russian: машина скорой помощи
- Spanish: ambulancia
- Swedish: ambulans
- Thai: รถพยาบาล
- Turkish: cankurtaran tıp
- Ukrainian: швидка допомога
- Vietnamese: xe cứu thương
Translation of ambulance from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary