Hindi translation of 'annoying'
annoying /əˈnɔɪɪŋ अ'नॉइङ्/
An annoying person or action makes you feel quite angry and impatient.
चिढ़ पैदा करने वाला
It's very annoying when this happens.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'annoying'
She was ready to swat his hand as she would an annoying fly, when Wally came forth and signalled, hands off.Roses are for the Rich
How very annoying for you having noisy Martians in your radiators.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
James was putting a lodger in with him, slightly annoying... Some girl from Cornwall.THE KINDEST USE A KNIFE (2002)
Trends of 'annoying'
View usage over:
'annoying' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُضَايِق
- Brazilian Portuguese: irritante
- Chinese: 讨厌
- Croatian: koji dodijava koja dodijava
- Czech: protivný
- Danish: irriterende
- Dutch: ergerlijk
- European Spanish: fastidioso fastidiosa
- Finnish: ärsyttävä
- French: embêtant
- German: ärgerlich
- Greek: ενοχλητικός ενοχλητική
- Italian: irritante
- Japanese: うるさい
- Korean: 귀찮은
- Norwegian: irriterende
- Polish: drażniący drażniąca
- Portuguese: irritante
- Romanian: supărător supărătoare, supărători, supărătoareenervant, enervantă
- Russian: раздражающий раздражающая
- Spanish: fastidioso fastidiosa
- Swedish: irriterande
- Thai: น่ารำคาญ
- Turkish: sinir bozucu
- Ukrainian: дражливий
- Vietnamese: gây khó chịu
Translation of annoying from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary