Hindi translation of 'antiseptic'
antiseptic /ˌæntiˈseptɪk ˌऐन्टीˈसेप्टिक्/
Word forms: antiseptics
Antiseptic kills harmful bacteria.
रोगाणुरोधक पदार्थ mn
a powerful/strong/natural antiseptic
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'antiseptic'
There was no limb I could isolate, no painkillers, no forceps, no antiseptic , no bandages.Snowline
The whitewashed walls were windowless and there was a faint scent of antiseptic in the air.The Devil's Door
Everything was functional and antiseptic without even a photograph or newspaper to give a clue to the character of the occupant.Wall Games
Trends of 'antiseptic'
View usage over:
'antiseptic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُطَهِّر
- Brazilian Portuguese: anti-séptico
- Chinese: 防腐剂
- Croatian: antiseptik
- Czech: antiseptikum
- Danish: antiseptisk middel
- Dutch: ontsmettingsmiddel
- European Spanish: antiséptico
- Finnish: antiseptinen aine
- French: antiseptique
- German: Antiseptikum Antiseptika
- Greek: αντισηπτικό
- Italian: antisettico
- Japanese: 殺菌剤
- Korean: 소독제
- Norwegian: desinfeksjonsmiddel
- Polish: środek antyseptyczny
- Portuguese: antissético
- Romanian: antiseptic antiseptice
- Russian: антисептик
- Spanish: antiséptico
- Swedish: antiseptiskt medel
- Thai: ยาฆ่าเชื้อโรค
- Turkish: antiseptik
- Ukrainian: антисептик
- Vietnamese: chất khử trùng
Translation of antiseptic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary