Hindi translation of 'applicant'
applicant /ˈæplɪkənt ˈऐप्लिकन्ट्/
Word forms: applicants
An applicant for a job or position is someone who applies for it.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'applicant'
And then - "she looked squarely at him - `I always make a personal appraisal of the applicant.The Five Million Dollar Prince
The applicant appeared in the office before the furniture had arrived.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
`In twenty minutes, you're talking to a grant applicant.No Body
Trends of 'applicant'
View usage over:
'applicant' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُقَدِّم الطَلَب
- Brazilian Portuguese: candidato candidata
- Chinese: 申请者
- Croatian: kandidat
- Czech: uchazeč uchazečka
- Danish: ansøger
- Dutch: sollicitant
- European Spanish: solicitante
- Finnish: hakija
- French: candidat
- German: Bewerber Bewerberin
- Greek: αιτών αιτούσα
- Italian: candidato candidata
- Japanese: 応募者
- Korean: 신청자
- Norwegian: søker
- Polish: kandydat kandydatkazgłaszający się
- Portuguese: candidato candidata
- Romanian: candidat candidată, canditați, candidate
- Russian: соискатель соискательница
- Spanish: solicitante
- Swedish: sökande
- Thai: ผู้สมัคร
- Turkish: başvuran
- Ukrainian: претендент
- Vietnamese: người nộp đơn
Translation of applicant from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary