Hindi translation of 'apprehensive'
apprehensive /ˌæprɪˈhensɪv ˌऐप्रिˈहेन्सिव़्/
Someone who is apprehensive is afraid that something bad may happen.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'apprehensive'
Now that the first shock was wearing off, Crook began to feel more irritated than apprehensive.Stage Fright
She did not seem bothered by what had happened, nor apprehensive about what might happen next.The Innocents at Home (A Superintendent Kenworthy novel)
Besides, she was, she realised, suddenly a little apprehensive about finally going inside the house whose keys were clutched in her hand.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
Trends of 'apprehensive'
View usage over:
'apprehensive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: خائِف
- Brazilian Portuguese: apreensivo apreensiva
- Chinese: 忧虑的
- Croatian: zabrinut zabrinuta
- Czech: znepokojený
- Danish: bekymret
- Dutch: ongerust
- European Spanish: aprensivo aprensiva
- Finnish: pelokas
- French: inquiet
- German: ängstlich
- Greek: ανήσυχος ανήσυχη
- Italian: apprensivo apprensiva
- Japanese: 心配して
- Korean: 불안한
- Norwegian: urolig
- Polish: spostrzegawczy spostrzegawcza
- Portuguese: apreensivo apreensiva
- Romanian: temător temătoare, temători, temătoare
- Russian: испытывающий тревогу испытывающая тревогу
- Spanish: aprensivo aprensiva
- Swedish: orolig
- Thai: หวั่นใจ
- Turkish: endişeli
- Ukrainian: стурбований
- Vietnamese: lo lắng
Translation of apprehensive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary