Hindi translation of artistic
artisticPowered by COBUILD /ɑːˈtɪstɪk आˈटिस्टिक्/
Definitions and Translations
Someone who is artistic is good at drawing or painting, or arranging things in a beautiful way.कलात्मक ⇒ They encourage boys to be sensitive and artistic.
Artistic means relating to art or artists.कला संबंधी ⇒ ...the campaign for artistic freedom.
Derived formsartistically adverbकलापूर्ण रूप से ⇒ ...artistically gifted children.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'artistic'
A maroon silken scrap poking from my top pocket as an artistic touch.The Tartan Ringers
Close on the entire opposite of my father who wanted nobody's favour and created nothing artistic.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
She suddenly had no idea where to put her hands: strong, capable, would-be artistic hands, fluttering now around her face.The Golden Lion
Trends of 'artistic'
View usage over:
'artistic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فَنِّيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: artístico artística
- Chinese: 艺术的
- Croatian: umjetnički umjetnička
- Czech: umělecký
- Danish: kunstnerisk
- Dutch: artistiek
- European Spanish: artístico artística
- Finnish: taiteellinen
- French: artistique
- German: künstlerisch
- Greek: καλλιτεχνικός καλλιτεχνική
- Italian: artistico artistica
- Japanese: 芸術的な
- Korean: 예술적인
- Norwegian: kunstnerisk
- Polish: artystyczny artystyczna
- Portuguese: artístico artística
- Romanian: artistic artistică, artistici, artistice
- Russian: художественный художественная
- Spanish: artístico artística
- Swedish: artistisk artistiskt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับศิลปะ
- Turkish: sanatsal
- Ukrainian: мистецький
- Vietnamese: có tính nghệ thuật
Translation of artistic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary