Hindi translation of 'authentic'
authentic /ɔːˈθentɪk ऑˈथ़ेन्टिक्/
If something is authentic, it is genuine or accurate.
...authentic Italian food.
an authentic portrayal/replica/flavour
the authentic voice of a group of people
SIMILAR WORDSgenuine, real
OPPOSITESfake, false, imitation, inauthentic
authenticity /ˌɔːθenˈtɪsɪti ˌऑथ़ेनˈटिसिटी/ uncountable noun
Many experts doubted the painting's authenticity.
the authenticity of something
the authenticity of a document/photograph/statement
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'authentic'
Tourists think, `Dad gum, we've got us an authentic Cape Cod watercolour, Myrtle.The Dutch Blue Error
The first two were forgeries, but the American one was authentic , issued in Puerto Rico to a Mr Antonio F. Bontoc.Cormorant
It certainly had the authentic ring of Lewis's voice about it.SACRAMENT (2001)
Trends of 'authentic'
View usage over:
'authentic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَقِيقِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: autêntico autêntica
- Chinese: 可信的
- Croatian: autentičan autentična
- Czech: autentický
- Danish: autentisk
- Dutch: authentiek
- European Spanish: auténtico auténtica
- Finnish: autenttinen
- French: authentique
- German: authentisch
- Greek: αυθεντικός αυθεντική
- Italian: autentico autentica
- Japanese: 本物の
- Korean: 진정한
- Norwegian: autentisk
- Polish: autentyczny autentyczna
- Portuguese: autêntico autêntica
- Romanian: autentic autentică, autentici, autentice
- Russian: подлинный подлинная
- Spanish: auténtico auténtica
- Swedish: äkta
- Thai: ของแท้
- Turkish: özgün
- Ukrainian: справжній
- Vietnamese: đích thực
Translation of authentic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary