Hindi translation of 'balanced'
balanced /ˈbælənst ˈबैलन्स्ट्/
A balanced account or report is fair and reasonable.
Something that is balanced is pleasing or sensible because its different parts are in the correct proportions.
...a balanced diet.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'balanced'
The Italian, wearing a bearskin poncho, was balanced on the wooden back of a chair, a guitar slung around his neck.High Stand
They were beautiful things, but they weren't beautifully balanced.The Ambassador's Women
You know, a bit of sheep fur floating in a pool of pee, balanced by the school of chocolate box saccharin.SOMEBODY (2002)
Trends of 'balanced'
View usage over:
'balanced' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَوازِن
- Brazilian Portuguese: equilibrado equilibrada
- Chinese: 平稳的
- Croatian: uravnotežen uravnotežena
- Czech: vyvážený
- Danish: afvejet
- Dutch: evenwichtig
- European Spanish: equilibrado equilibrada
- Finnish: tasapainoinen
- French: équilibré
- German: ausgeglichen
- Greek: ισορροπημένος ισορροπημένη
- Italian: equilibrato equilibrata
- Japanese: バランスのとれた
- Korean: 균형 잡힌
- Norwegian: balansert
- Polish: zrównoważony zrównoważona
- Portuguese: equilibrado equilibrada
- Romanian: echilibrat echilibrat, echilibrată, echilibrați, echilibrate
- Russian: взвешенный
- Spanish: equilibrado equilibrada
- Swedish: balanserad balanserat
- Thai: ที่สมดุล
- Turkish: dengeli
- Ukrainian: виважений
- Vietnamese: cân bằng
Translation of balanced from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary