Hindi translation of 'beautiful'
beautiful /ˈbjuːtɪfʊl ˈब्यूटिफ़ुल्/
Beautiful means attractive to look at.
...the most beautiful child on earth.
New England is beautiful.
सुंदर तरीके से
...a beautifully clear, sunny day.
2. adjectiveWhen you are describing someone's appearance, you usually use beautiful and pretty to describe women, girls, and babies. Beautiful is a much stronger word than pretty. The equivalent word for a man is handsome. Good-looking and attractive can be used to describe people of either sex.
You can describe something that someone does as beautiful when they do it very skilfully.
...the finest and most beautiful display of bowling.
बेहतरीन ढंग से
He writes beautifully.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'beautiful'
And Lirael was pretty, he suddenly realized, potentially even beautiful.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
They say they can have the most beautiful women in the world any time they want in Manhattan.CHAMELEON (2002)
It's a beautiful forgery, just like the Swiss passport sewn into the lining of the leather jacket I'm wearing.CHAMELEON (2002)
Trends of 'beautiful'
View usage over:
'beautiful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جَمِيل
- Brazilian Portuguese: bonito bonita
- Chinese: 美丽
- Croatian: lijep lijepa
- Czech: krásný
- Danish: smuk
- Dutch: mooi
- European Spanish: precioso preciosabonito
- Finnish: kaunis
- French: beau belle
- German: schön
- Greek: όμορφος όμορφη
- Italian: bello bella
- Japanese: 美しい
- Korean: 아름다운
- Norwegian: vakker vakre
- Polish: piękny piękna
- Portuguese: bonito bonita
- Romanian: frumos frumos, frumoasă, frumoși, frumoase
- Russian: красивый красивая
- Spanish: precioso preciosalindo
- Swedish: vacker
- Thai: สวยงาม
- Turkish: güzel
- Ukrainian: красивий
- Vietnamese: đẹp
Translation of beautiful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary