Hindi translation of 'biological'
biological /ˌbaɪəˈlɒdʒɪkəl ˌबाइअˈलॉजिकल्/
Biological is used to describe processes and states that occur in the bodies and cells of living things.
...a natural biological response.
a biological system/process/function/activity/effect
a biological agent
a biological weapon/warfare/attack
SET PHRASESbiological and chemical
जैविक रूप से
Humans are biologically programmed to eat.
2. adjective before noun
Biological studies are connected with research in biology.
Biological weapons and biological warfare involve the use of organisms which damage living things.
...biological weed control.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'biological'
Later, we were ordered to produce some evidence of America's offensive biological warfare programme, no matter what it took.CHAMELEON (2002)
They were brothers in the actual biological sense of the word.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Peter left her alone except for an indirect solicitousness that made her feel like a biological machine temporarily housing his baby.The White Dove
Trends of 'biological'
View usage over:
'biological' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَيُولُوجِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: biológico biológica
- Chinese: 生物学的
- Croatian: biološki biološka
- Czech: biologický
- Danish: biologisk
- Dutch: biologisch
- European Spanish: biológico biológica
- Finnish: biologinen
- French: biologique
- German: biologisch
- Greek: βιολογικός βιολογική
- Italian: biologico biologica
- Japanese: 生物学の
- Korean: 생물학의
- Norwegian: biologisk
- Polish: biologiczny biologiczna
- Portuguese: biológico biológica
- Romanian: biologic biologic, biologică, biologici, biologice
- Russian: биологический биологическая
- Spanish: biológico biológica
- Swedish: biologisk biologiskt
- Thai: ทางชีววิทยา
- Turkish: biyolojik
- Ukrainian: біологічний
- Vietnamese: thuộc sinh vật học
Translation of biological from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary