Hindi translation of 'birth control'
Birth control means planning whether to have children and using contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
परिवार नियोजन mn
जन्म नियंत्रण mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'birth control'
While looking for toothpaste in her bathroom one morning, he had seen her birth control pills and knew her thoughts.Roses are for the Rich
He talked too about birth control -- or rather, not being able to use it.The Golden Lion
It isn't the sex urge, because uterine inserts solved the birth control problem long ago; you know that.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Trends of 'birth control'
View usage over:
'birth control' in Other Languages
- Arabic: تَنْظِيم النَّسْل
- Brazilian Portuguese: controle de natalidade
- Chinese: 节育
- Croatian: kontracepcija
- Czech: antikoncepce
- Danish: prævention
- Dutch: anticonceptie
- European Spanish: control de la natalidad
- Finnish: ehkäisy
- French: contraception
- German: Geburtenregelung
- Greek: έλεγχος γεννήσεων
- Italian: controllo delle nascite
- Japanese: 避妊
- Korean: 산아 제한
- Norwegian: prevensjon
- Polish: kontrola urodzeń
- Portuguese: controlo da natalidade
- Romanian: măsuri anticoncepționale
- Russian: регулирование рождаемости
- Spanish: control de la natalidad
- Swedish: födelsekontroll
- Thai: การคุมกำเนิด
- Turkish: doğum kontrolü
- Ukrainian: регулювання народжуваності
- Vietnamese: việc sinh đẻ có kế hoạch
Translation of birth control from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary