Hindi translation of 'birthplace'
birthplace /ˈbɜːθpleɪs ˈबअथ़्प्लेइस्/
Word forms: birthplaces
1. countable noun
Your birthplace is the place where you were born.[written]
ज्न्म स्थान mn
2. countable noun
The birthplace of something is the place where it began or originated.
उद्भव स्थल mn
Athens was the birthplace of the Olympics.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'birthplace'
How the simple fact that Trinity was the birthplace of the bomb fitted into this story he didn't know, but perhaps Tesla would.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
'Our Portland guys went down to Corvallis, Mrs Pavane's supposed birthplace.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
He had no love for London, his accidental birthplace , or for the British for that matter.A Song at Twilight
Trends of 'birthplace'
View usage over:
'birthplace' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحَلُّ الوِلادَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: local de nascimento
- Chinese: 出生地
- Croatian: mjesto rođenja
- Czech: rodiště
- Danish: fødested
- Dutch: geboorteplaats
- European Spanish: lugar de nacimiento
- Finnish: syntymäpaikka
- French: lieu de naissance
- German: Geburtsort
- Greek: τόπος γέννησης
- Italian: luogo di nascita
- Japanese: 出生地
- Korean: 출생지
- Norwegian: fødested
- Polish: miejsce urodzenia
- Portuguese: local de nascimento
- Romanian: loc de naștere locuri de naștere
- Russian: место рождения
- Spanish: lugar de nacimiento
- Swedish: födelseort
- Thai: สถานที่เกิด
- Turkish: doğum yeri
- Ukrainian: місце народження
- Vietnamese: nơi sinh
Translation of birthplace from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary