Hindi translation of 'blatant'
blatant /ˈbleɪtənt ˈब्लेइटन्ट्/
If you describe something you think is bad as blatant, you mean that it is very obvious.
He made up blatant lies to my father about me.
स्पष्ट रूप से
I'm making it blatantly clear here and now.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'blatant'
She nodded, furious with herself for such a blatant lapse in judgement.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
At all events, his embarrassment and defensiveness were too blatant to be real and almost certainly he was enjoying himself.Murder Moves In
She turned to him then with the most blatant coquetry that a woman of her character can devise.Dansville
Trends of 'blatant'
View usage over:
'blatant' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَارِخ
- Brazilian Portuguese: descarado descarada
- Chinese: 公然的
- Croatian: očit očita
- Czech: očividný
- Danish: åbenlys
- Dutch: overduidelijk
- European Spanish: descarado descaradaostensible
- Finnish: räikeä
- French: flagrant
- German: offensichtlich
- Greek: κραυγαλέος κραυγαλέα
- Italian: sfacciato sfacciata
- Japanese: 露骨な
- Korean: 뻔한
- Norwegian: grov
- Polish: bezczelny bezczelna
- Portuguese: descarado descarada
- Romanian: sfruntat sfruntat, sfruntată, sfruntați, sfruntate
- Russian: вопиющий
- Spanish: descarado descarada
- Swedish: uppenbar uppenbart
- Thai: ชัดแจ้ง
- Turkish: apaçık
- Ukrainian: вульгарний
- Vietnamese: rõ ràng
Translation of blatant from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary