Hindi translation of 'bored'
bored /bɔːd बॉड्/
If you are bored, you feel tired and impatient because you are not interested in something or because you have nothing to do.
ऊबा हुआ[ऊबी हुई]
I got bored with my job as a travel agent.
I'm so bored.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'bored'
He'd lifted his gun because he needed the distraction and he was bored because there weren't going to be any ducks anyway.LOST SUMMER (2002)
There was chronic danger of something falling out of the sky and braining you if you got so bored you forgot to walk fast.SOMEBODY (2002)
Occasionally, she tapped a key on her word processor and gave the screen a bored stare before returning to her conversation.KICK BACK (2002)
Trends of 'bored'
View usage over:
'bored' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَلول
- Brazilian Portuguese: entediado entediada
- Chinese: 无聊的
- Croatian: kojem je dosadno kojoj je dosadno
- Czech: unuděný
- Danish: kede (sig)
- Dutch: verveeld
- European Spanish: aburrido
- Finnish: ikävystynyt
- French: ennuyé
- German: gelangweilt
- Greek: αισθανόμενος ανία αισθανόμενη ανία
- Italian: annoiato annoiata
- Japanese: 退屈した
- Korean: 지루한
- Norwegian: uinteressert
- Polish: znudzony znudzona
- Portuguese: aborrecido aborrecida
- Romanian: plictisit plictisit, plictisită, plictisiți, plictisite
- Russian: скучающий скучающая
- Spanish: estar aburrido estar aburrida
- Swedish: uttråkad uttråkat
- Thai: รู้สึกเบื่อ
- Turkish: canı sıkılmış
- Ukrainian: знуджений
- Vietnamese: chán
Translation of bored from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary