Hindi translation of 'bossy'
bossy /ˈbɒsi ˈबॉसी/
Word forms: bossier, bossiest
A bossy person enjoys telling other people what to do; used showing disapproval.
रोब जमाने वाला
...a rather bossy little girl.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'bossy'
Susie seemed pleased enough to find a willing helper in her bossy kitten, but there was some ambivalence there too.ON CATS (2002)
She struck me as the paradigm of a schoolteacher, friendly, warm and pleasant, but also stern and bossy.SOMEBODY (2002)
The girl was very shy, but Charley concealed his inferiority complex by assuming a bossy manner which she seemed to find reassuring.Absolute Truths
Trends of 'bossy'
View usage over:
'bossy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: دِكتاتورِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: mandão mandona
- Chinese: 专横的
- Croatian: sklon zapovijedanju sklona zapovijedanju
- Czech: panovačný
- Danish: kommanderende
- Dutch: bazig
- European Spanish: mandón mandona
- Finnish: komenteleva
- French: autoritaire
- German: herrisch
- Greek: αυταρχικός αυταρχική
- Italian: autoritario autoritaria
- Japanese: 威張った
- Korean: 우두머리 노릇하는
- Norwegian: sjefete
- Polish: apodyktyczny apodyktyczna
- Portuguese: mandão mandona
- Romanian: autoritar autoritar, autoritară, autoritari, autoritare
- Russian: (ведущий себя) как командир (ведущая себя) как командир
- Spanish: mandón mandona
- Swedish: dominerande
- Thai: ซึ่งสั่งให้ทำ
- Turkish: buyurgan
- Ukrainian: владний
- Vietnamese: hách dịch
Translation of bossy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary