Hindi translation of 'bought'
bought /bɔːt बॉट्/
Bought is the past tense and past participle of buy.
ख़रीदा,buy का भूतकालिक एवं भूतकालिक कृदन्त रूप
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'bought'
After he bought the launch, Sally and I used to spend weekends away with him and whoever was his girlfriend of the moment.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
The watch was a fake Rolex someone had bought for me in Thailand.THE EXECUTION (2002)
On top of that, he offered other services, which I bought separately.CHAMELEON (2002)
Trends of 'bought'
View usage over:
'bought' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُشْتَرى
- Brazilian Portuguese: comprado comprada
- Chinese: 买来的
- Croatian: kupljen kupljena
- Czech: koupený
- Danish: købt
- Dutch: gekocht
- European Spanish: comprado comprada
- Finnish: ostettu
- French: acheté
- German: gekauft
- Greek: αγορασμένος αγορασμένη
- Italian: acquistato acquistata
- Japanese: 既製の
- Korean: 구입한
- Norwegian: kjøpt
- Polish: kupiony kupiona
- Portuguese: comprado comprada
- Romanian: cumpărat cumpărat, cumpărată, cumpărați, cumpărate
- Russian: купленный купленная
- Spanish: comprado comprada
- Swedish: köpt
- Thai: ได้ซื้อ
- Turkish: satın alınmış
- Ukrainian: куплений
- Vietnamese: được mua
Translation of bought from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary