Hindi translation of 'broad-minded'
Someone who is broad-minded does not disapprove of actions or attitudes that many other people disapprove of; used showing approval.
...a broad-minded man of high intelligence.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'broad-minded'
`Now that you're an adult, you'll find me more broad-minded than you think.The Ancient and Solitary Reign
Believe me, Smokes, when you drive a taxi, you get broad-minded.Desperadoes
Generally most poets and musicians are broad-minded , and if you study under Bardic, then you have to be.The Ancient and Solitary Reign
Trends of 'broad-minded'
View usage over:
'broad-minded' in Other Languages
- Arabic: واسِع الأُفُق
- Brazilian Portuguese: tolerante
- Chinese: 心胸宽广的
- Croatian: liberalan
- Czech: liberální
- Danish: frisindet
- Dutch: ruimdenkend
- European Spanish: de mentalidad abierta
- Finnish: avarakatseinen
- French: large d’esprit
- German: tolerant
- Greek: ανοιχτόμυαλος ανοιχτόμυαλη
- Italian: tollerante
- Japanese: 心の広い
- Korean: 너그러운
- Norwegian: tolerant
- Polish: tolerancyjny tolerancyjna
- Portuguese: tolerante
- Romanian: deschis la minte descuiat, descuiată, descuiați, descuiate
- Russian: широких взглядов
- Spanish: de mentalidad abierta
- Swedish: fördomsfri fördomsfritt
- Thai: ใจกว้าง
- Turkish: açık fikirli
- Ukrainian: з широким кругозором
- Vietnamese: có tư tưởng khoáng đạt
Translation of broad-minded from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary