Hindi translation of 'businesswoman'
businesswoman /ˈbɪznɪswʊmən ˈबिज़्निस्वुमन्/
Word forms: businesswomen
A businesswoman is a woman who works in business.
व्यवसायी महिला nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'businesswoman'
I'll coach you, and build you into the best businesswoman you can possibly be.Roses are for the Rich
You have everything it takes to become a fine businesswoman.Roses are for the Rich
She was a statuesque brunette of thirty-eight with a determined jaw and the bossy air of a successful businesswoman.Ultimate Prizes
Trends of 'businesswoman'
View usage over:
'businesswoman' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سَيِّدَة الأَعْمال
- Brazilian Portuguese: mulher de negócios
- Chinese: 女商人
- Croatian: poslovna žena
- Czech: obchodnice
- Danish: forretningskvinde
- Dutch: zakenvrouw
- European Spanish: empresaria
- Finnish: liikenainen
- French: femme d’affaires
- German: Geschäftsfrau
- Greek: επιχειρηματίας
- Italian: donna d’affari
- Japanese: ビジネスウーマン
- Korean: 여성 사업가
- Norwegian: forretningskvinne forretningskvinner
- Polish: biznesmenka
- Portuguese: mulher de negócios
- Romanian: femeie de afaceri femei de afaceri
- Russian: деловая женщина
- Spanish: empresaria
- Swedish: affärskvinna affärskvinnor
- Thai: นักธุรกิจหญิง
- Turkish: iş kadını iş kadınları
- Ukrainian: ділова жінка
- Vietnamese: nữ doanh nhân
Translation of businesswoman from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary