Hindi translation of by-election
by-electionPowered by COBUILD
Word forms: by-elections
Definitions and Translations
A by-election is an election that is held to choose a new member of parliament when a member has resigned or died.
उप चुनाव mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'by-election'
Sorry I'm a bit rushed, but you know how it is in a by-election , or if you don't I hope you never find out!Political Suicide
I hope they manage to hush things up - for the good of the by-election.Political Suicide
I suppose you're not really interested in this by-election.Political Suicide
Trends of 'by-election'
View usage over:
'by-election' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: eleição parlamentar complementar
- Chinese: 补缺选举
- European Spanish: elección parcial
- French: élection partielleN
- German: Nachwahl
- Italian: elezione straordinaria
- Japanese: 補欠選挙
- Korean: 보궐 선거
- Portuguese: eleição parlamentar parcial
- Spanish: elección parcial
Translation of by-election from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary