Hindi translation of 'caller'
caller /ˈkɔːlə ˈकॉलअ/
Word forms: callers
1. countable noun
A caller is a person who is making a telephone call.
फ़ोन करने वाला व्यक्ति mn
2. countable noun
A caller is a person who comes to see you for a short visit.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'caller'
Nan recognized her caller from their conversation of the previous evening.The Quest for K
Livy and Alex will be just down the road, and of course Mr McClintock will be a frequent caller.The Ambassador's Women
In this city, no caller let a phone ring more than five or six times: time was too precious.Compulsion
Trends of 'caller'
View usage over:
'caller' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: chamador chamadora
- Chinese: 打电话者
- European Spanish: persona que llama
- French: personne qui appelleN
- German: Anrufer Anruferin
- Italian: persona che telefona
- Japanese: 電話をかける人
- Korean: 전화 거는 사람
- Portuguese: autor da chamada autora da chamada
- Spanish: persona que llama
Translation of caller from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary