Hindi translation of 'cameraman'
cameraman /ˈkæmrəmæn ˈकैम्रमैन्/
Word forms: cameramen
A cameraman is a person who operates a television or film camera.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'cameraman'
Guapo led Lorenzo carefully by the arm and the cameraman went ahead.Desperadoes
John Wingate was there, of course, plus his cameraman filming from a discreet distance.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Still holding the gun, Angelo directed his attention to the unfortunate cameraman , who appeared to be considering instant flight.Murky Shallows
Trends of 'cameraman'
View usage over:
'cameraman' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُصَوِّر
- Brazilian Portuguese: operador de câmera
- Chinese: 摄影师
- Croatian: snimatelj snimateljica
- Czech: kameraman kameramanka
- Danish: kameramand
- Dutch: cameraman
- European Spanish: operador de cámara operadora de cámara
- Finnish: elokuvan kuvaaja
- French: caméraman
- German: Kameramann Kameramänner
- Greek: κάμερα-μαν
- Italian: cameraman
- Japanese: カメラマン
- Korean: 카메라맨
- Norwegian: kameramann kameramenn
- Polish: kamerzysta
- Portuguese: operador de câmara
- Romanian: cameraman cameramani
- Russian: оператор
- Spanish: camarógrafo camarógrafa
- Swedish: kameraman kameramän
- Thai: ช่างภาพ
- Turkish: kameraman kameramanlar
- Ukrainian: оператор
- Vietnamese: nhà quay phim
Translation of cameraman from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary