Hindi translation of 'careless'
careless /ˈkeələs ˈकेअलस्/
If you are careless, you do not pay enough attention to what you are doing, and so you make mistakes.
The company was careless about safety.
She was fined £100 for driving carelessly.
carelessness uncountable noun
The fire resulted from carelessness.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'careless'
On the off chance that someone had been careless , I tried the pair of them together.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Anyone that careless of his safety deserved what was coming to him.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Agnes Neville must have been either very stupid or very careless to let Neville know that she had engaged me.Moondrop to Murder
Trends of 'careless'
View usage over:
'careless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُهْمِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: descuidado descuidada
- Chinese: 粗心大意的
- Croatian: nemaran
- Czech: neopatrný
- Danish: skødesløs
- Dutch: achteloos
- European Spanish: descuidado descuidadanegligente
- Finnish: huolimaton
- French: négligent
- German: nachlässig
- Greek: απρόσεκτος απρόσεκτη
- Italian: negligente
- Japanese: 不注意な
- Korean: 부주의한
- Norwegian: uvøren
- Polish: niedbały niedbała
- Portuguese: descuidado descuidada
- Romanian: neglijent neglijent, neglijentă, neglijenți, neglijente
- Russian: небрежный небрежная
- Spanish: descuidado descuidada
- Swedish: slarvig slarvigt
- Thai: ไม่ระมัดระวัง
- Turkish: dikkatsiz
- Ukrainian: легковажний
- Vietnamese: bất cẩn
Translation of careless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary