Hindi translation of 'carrier'
carrier /ˈkæriə ˈकैरीअ/
Word forms: carriers
1. countable noun
A carrier is a vehicle that is used for moving people or things.
...a stylish people carrier.
2. countable noun
A carrier or a carrier bag is a paper or plastic bag with handles.[Brit]
प्लास्टिक या कागज़ की थैली nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'carrier'
He reached into the back seat, picked up his plastic carrier bag.The Only Game
The slab carrier had caught some of Bissolotti's assault men on the green.The Tartan Ringers
She had barely glanced at me, dismissing me no doubt as Bruce's briefcase carrier.Doubtful Motives
Trends of 'carrier'
View usage over:
'carrier' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: transportador transportadora
- Chinese: 运输工具
- European Spanish: vehículo de transporte
- French: véhicule de transportN
- German: Transportfahrzeug
- Italian: mezzo di trasporto (per merce e persone)
- Japanese: 輸送車両
- Korean: 수송차
- Portuguese: transportador transportadora
- Spanish: vehículo de transporte
Translation of carrier from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary