Hindi translation of 'catering'
catering /ˈkeɪtərərɪŋ ˈकेइटरअरिङ्/
Catering is the activity or business of providing food for people.
...a catering company.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'catering'
Despite many years of catering to a bizarre variety of sexual tastes, she was strangely embarrassed by his request.The Endless Game
Slips and trips: Summary guidance for the catering industry.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2003)
Harry had rather disturbing visions of Mark in every hotel and catering establishment they entered, asking if he could see the kitchen.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'catering'
View usage over:
'catering' in Other Languages
- Arabic: تَوْرِيدُ الطَّعَام
- Brazilian Portuguese: serviço de bufê
- Chinese: 饮食业
- Croatian: opskrbljivanje hranom
- Czech: cateringové služby
- Danish: catering
- Dutch: catering
- European Spanish: catering
- Finnish: pitopalvelu
- French: restauration
- German: Catering
- Greek: κέιτερινγκ
- Italian: ristorazione
- Japanese: ケータリング
- Korean: 케이터링
- Norwegian: bevertning
- Polish: katering
- Portuguese: catering
- Romanian: catering
- Russian: ресторанное обслуживание
- Spanish: servicio de comidas y bebidas
- Swedish: catering
- Thai: การจัดอาหาร
- Turkish: catering
- Ukrainian: ресторанне обслуговування
- Vietnamese: việc cung cấp thực phẩm
Translation of catering from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary