Hindi translation of 'cautious'
cautious /ˈkɔːʃəs ˈकॉशस्/
A cautious person acts very carefully in order to avoid danger.
I am a cautious driver.
cautious about something
a cautious attitude/reaction/approach/outlook
scientists/investors/analysts/experts are cautious
SIMILAR WORDScareful, circumspect
David moved cautiously forward.
interpret/approach something cautiously
SIMILAR WORDScircumspectly, carefully
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'cautious'
Fully confident of the outcome, Lysenko was still cautious enough to let a subordinate handle the earlier stages.Cover Story
There was an edge to his voice that made Hillsden cautious.The Endless Game
At first she didn't understand why the Dog had stopped her, till the hound led her on, a few more cautious steps.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Trends of 'cautious'
View usage over:
'cautious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَذِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: cauteloso cautelosa
- Chinese: 小心的
- Croatian: oprezan oprezna
- Czech: opatrný
- Danish: forsigtig
- Dutch: voorzichtig
- European Spanish: cauteloso cautelosa
- Finnish: varovainen
- French: prudent
- German: vorsichtig
- Greek: προσεκτικός προσεκτική
- Italian: prudente
- Japanese: 慎重な
- Korean: 조심하는
- Norwegian: varsom
- Polish: ostrożny ostrożna
- Portuguese: cauteloso cautelosa
- Romanian: precaut precaut, precaută, precauți, precaute
- Russian: осторожный осторожная
- Spanish: cauteloso cautelosa
- Swedish: försiktig försiktigt
- Thai: ระมัดระวัง
- Turkish: tedbirli
- Ukrainian: обережний
- Vietnamese: thận trọng
Translation of cautious from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary