Hindi translation of 'charming'
charming /ˈtʃɑːmɪŋ ˈचामिङ्/
If someone or something is charming, they are very pleasant and attractive.
What a charming man!
...a charming little village.
आकर्षक तरीके से
मोहक तरीके से
Moira smiled charmingly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'charming'
It was not surprising that Ackroyd sought the company of this charming playmate.Weekend for Murder
I've never known a grunt, or anyone else, who went by that charming name.Death of an Unknown Man
Blue funk time, which was in charming colour contrast to Kagg's bursting nose capillaries.Cormorant
Trends of 'charming'
View usage over:
'charming' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فاتِن
- Brazilian Portuguese: charmoso charmosa
- Chinese: 迷人的
- Croatian: šarmantan šarmantna
- Czech: půvabný
- Danish: charmerende
- Dutch: charmant
- European Spanish: encantador encantadora
- Finnish: hurmaava
- French: charmant
- German: charmant
- Greek: γοητευτικός γοητευτική
- Italian: affascinante
- Japanese: 魅力的な
- Korean: 매력적인
- Norwegian: sjarmerende
- Polish: czarujący czarująca
- Portuguese: charmoso charmosa
- Romanian: fermecător fermecător, fermecătoare, fermecători, fermecătoare
- Russian: очаровательный очаровательная
- Spanish: encantador encantadora
- Swedish: charmerande
- Thai: มีเสน่ห์
- Turkish: sevimli
- Ukrainian: чарівний
- Vietnamese: quyến rũ
Translation of charming from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary